Application Form for ExL/GreeceOnline 2018
An online graduate program developed by The Examined Life: Greek Studies in the Schools
The Examined Life: Greek
Studies in the Schools
Administered by Newton Public Schools
100 Walnut Street
Newton, MA 02460
Please complete all of the following information and submit online
by clicking the "Submit" button at the end of the
form. Note, YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING IN ALL FIELDS in order to successfully
submit the Application. If a field is not applicable, put NA.
Note: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a response within two business days. An acknowledgement letter with further instructions will be sent to you:
- There is an non-refundable application fee of $275 due within two weeks of the date of your acknowledgement letter
- A Commitment Agreement must be signed and returned with your application fee
- Forms and instructions for additional payment for graduate credit will be included in this e-mail message
- The first Study Tour payment will be due on December 1, 2017 and final payment of the balance will be due on March 1, 2018
On receipt of the form, an ExL Liaison, will be In touch with you via e-mail to confirm arrangements.
If you don't receive a return communication in 48 hours,
- please email Mary Kemper, Administrative Associate, at email@example.com, or
- call Mary at 914-806-1679
to make sure that your application has been received.